As the snow melts, so do the gamers rouse from their winter hibernation. Break out the meeples and percentile dice. It’s time for the MEGA springtime Green Mountain Gaming Weekend at Lake Morey Resort: That’s right, the former home of Carnage!
LOCATION: Terrace Ballroom, Lake Morey Resort, 1 Clubhouse Road, Fairlee VT – hotel rooms available for overnight stays. Call the Lake Morey Resort at call 1-800-423-1211 or 802-333-4311 and reserve a room with the Green Mountain Gamers blocks.
Room rates: Saturday – $109, Sunday – $125 (single); $139 (double) (Sunday includes breakfast.) Reservations need to be made on or before February 27 2020
The door admission fees are:
- Please return a game to the same spot where you got it.
- Please keep food and drink away from the games. Open drink containers are not allowed on the game tables.
- Parents or guardians – please do not allow your young children (13 and under) to handle the game without adult supervision.
- Handle each game with care (i.e. shuffle cards with care, don’t force box top closed/open etc…)
- If an accident happens with a game, please find a GMG board member and the owner of the game, let the owner know what happened, and work out a solution.
- When putting a game away, please scan your play area for any dropped game pieces.
We permit registered service animals to attend events, when allowed by the venue. Please check with us before bringing a service animal. Service animals that become disruptive must be removed from the event or taken home.