• Profile picture of Bob Menzel
  • Profile picture of Chuck Burkins
  • Profile picture of sheeplord
  • Profile picture of Rodney Sheldon
  • Profile picture of Matt Taylor
  • Profile picture of Bethany Creaser

Green Mountain Gamers

Public Group active 1 month ago

A group for general conversation about Vermont, gaming and whatever else comes to mind.

Summer Game 'n Grill?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Oliver Dienz 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Oliver Dienz
    Participant

Hello,

I was wondering whether there will be a Gameday this summer? We will be having our last gaming afternoon at the Shelburne library this Saturday before going on a break for the summer. I was hoping to give the regulars some info about other gaming events that will be happening in the meantime before starting the gameclub again in the fall. We have a few players that will likely be interested in attending other gaming events especially if the location is again close to the Burlington area.

Thanks, Oliver

Chuck Burkins
    Keymaster

Indeed! Game and Grill will be June 17, 10AM-10PM at the Vergennes Congregational Church (same location as last year) in Vergennes. We will post information soon. Thanks for asking!

Oliver Dienz
    Participant

That’s great! Thanks for the quick reply. Since it is the weekend before I am going on vacation I may also be able to attend. Sweet!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.